2020 has given us a lot to reflect on.
As we look back out our top 10 blogs of the year, we’re reminded of the countless curveballs and learning experiences 2020 has brought us.
The Covid-19 Crisis re-shaped many aspects of life, and the rental real estate market is no exception.
The majority of our blogs this year were in direct reaction to the affects of the pandemic and other local happenings in an effort to keep you updated and educated on the Indianapolis real estate and property management sector.
Without further adieu, here is a look back out our top 10 blogs of 2020.
1. Renewing Your Tenants Lease During the Covid-19 Crisis
2. Can I sell My Indianapolis Rental Property During Covid-19?
3. Collecting Rent in Indianapolis During the Covid-19 Crisis
4. How Much Will it Cost to Get My Indianapolis Rental Property Move-In Ready?
5. Indianapolis Property Management Update: Rental Statistics Q2, 2020
6. Zillow’s Impact on Indianapolis Property Management
7. What Indianapolis Landlords Need to Know about the Tenant Protection Initiative
8. 3 Tips for Navigating the Indianapolis “Notice of Tenants Rights and Responsibilities”
9. Leasing Your Indianapolis Rental Home During the Covid-19 Crisis
10. Tales of an Indianapolis Landlord: The Big Purchase “Mistake”
We hope you found our content helpful throughout 2020, and we look forward to continually educating and advising you into 2021 and beyond.