The year 2021 certainly gave us a lot of opportunities to provide content.
Because of all the unexpected challenges throughout the year, a lot of people are questioning what 2022 will bring.
With the events of Covid-19 still affecting businesses and the labor shortage now impacting companies not only in Indiana but throughout the world, it has been a year full of problem solving and reflection.
As a property management company, we are working on improving our company not only on the backend with our systems, but also on the front end when it comes to bringing you content that answers questions regarding rental properties, investing in Indiana, and updates on events that can affect the housing market.
Let’s take a look back at our top blogs of 2021:
1. 7 Property Management Blogs Every Landlord Should Be Reading
2. 3 Tips for The Indianapolis Real Estate Investor
3. Where to Invest In Indiana: Shelbyville, IN
4. Where to Invest In Indiana: Danville, IN
5. Where to Invest In Indianapolis: Franklin, IN
6. The Impact On Property Management In The 2021 Labor Shortage
7. Should I Have A Sewer Scope Done When Purchasing An Indianapolis Rental Property
8. 6 Must Have Contingencies When Purchasing An Occupied Indianapolis Rental Property
9. Case Study: Why Managing Your Own Turnover May Be Costly
10. 3 Keys To Successfully Buying Indianapolis Rental Properties
Bonus Blogs for Starting 2022!
We recently posted two blogs to help landlords, new home buyers, and experienced investors prepare for what 2022 will bring.
As we enter into the New Year, we hope to bring you even more content and continue to be an educational resource for you.
To stay updated on our latest blog posts, subscribe to our mailing list to get notified when our latest content is published.
I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents and
also with the format for your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your self?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to
see a nice blog like this one these days..