Sometimes, Tenants need to break their Lease.
Job transfers, sickness or other major life changes are some of the reasons.
At T&H, we’ve created a Lease Break policy that we feel is fair to all parties.
Here are the basics:
- The Tenant is required to be in good-standing.
- A 30-day notice is required.
- The Tenant is required to pay a Lease Break fee equivalent to 3 months rent, or the balance of the Lease term if less than 3 months.
- As soon as the Amendment is signed and the Lease Break Fee is paid, we begin marketing the home in hopes of filling the property quickly.
- Old Tenant moves out and new Tenant moves in. Note: Normal Leasing Fees will apply.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at 317-255-7767.
* Management fees will be charged against this amount.