T&H Realty Company Updates
As per the email that was sent out, there are a couple of company updates that you need to be aware of…
Contract Changes effective September 1st, 2018:
- We will no longer mark-up maintenance and turnover bills. We will, however, continue to mark-up other, non-maintenance bills that we pay on your behalf by 10%.
These include utility bills, HOA dues, legal bills, etc. to help cover our cost of processing.
- We will raise our maintenance notification threshold from $250 to $350. This means that we won’t notify you unless a specific maintenance issue exceeds $350.
This is the first time that we’ve ever raised the threshold in over ten years. We felt the increase was necessary due to inflationary increases in costs of maintenance since we started.
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please feel free to call us at 317-255-7767.
The Rental Cycle
- Part 1: Preparing your property for leasing – The first time
- Part 2: Managing the Move-In
- Part 3: The inevitable everyday maintenance issues
- Part 4: Reacting to Emergency Maintenance
- Part 5: The Pros (no cons) of preventative maintenance
- Part 6: The turmoil of the turnover