I think we can all agree that education is one of the most powerful tools you can employ in the real estate investing world.
In an industry that's so dynamic, if you're not constantly learning, you won't be successful.
Luckily, in the age of the world wide web, infinite information is available at the click of a button.
The Resource Center our on our website, which is loaded with great information concerning real estate investing and property management, receives a lot of activity, so there’s obviously a thirst for knowledge out there.
And outside the web, there are some tremendous resources to fill your brain. New books are coming out all the time and there are some really good ones out there.
We've decided to make it even easier for you by compiling a list of 26 of the most popular and widely-read real estate investing books.
Whether you're just starting out or have been in the game for a while, there's a book in this list for you.
T&H's Top 26 Real Estate Investing Books:
- The Book on Rental Property Investing - Brandon Turner
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow - Frank Gallinelli
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs - J.Scott
- Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom - Mark Ferguson
- The Book on Flipping Houses - J. Scott
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor - Amanda Han and Matthew Macfarland
- Long Distance Real Estate Investing - David Greene
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor - Gary Keller
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No and Low Money Down - Brandon Turner
- How to Be a Real Estate Investor - Phil Pustejovsky
- Real Estate Investing Gone Bad - Phil Pustejovsky
- Building Wealth One House at a Time - John W. Schaub
- The ABC's of Real Estate Investing - Ken McElroy
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide - Marcia Stewart, Ralph Warner, and Janet Portman
- Landlording on Autopilot - Mike Butler
- Retire Early with Real Estate - Chad Carson
- The Challenge - Robert G. Allen
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Build a Rental Property Empire - Mark Ferguson
- My Life and 1,000 Houses - Mitch Stephen
- The Unofficial Guide to Real Estate Investing - Spencer Strauss and Martin Stone
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Real Estate Investing Guide Book - David Crook
- Complete Guide to Real Estate Finance for Investment Properties - Steve Berges
- Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quads - Larry B. Loftis
- Loopholes of Real Estate - Garrett Sutton
- Retire Rich from Real Estate - Marc Andersen
What's the most impactful real estate investing book YOU'VE ever read? Let us know in the comments!