Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Showings
We know that you have a lot to think about as you near the end of your lease.
Our job, as your probably know, if to find new Tenants to occupy the home as soon as possible.
A key part of finding new Renters is allowing them to view the home, just like you did, before committing to the move-in.
Our goal is to make this process as smooth and painless for all parties involved, and ask that
you cooperate with us.
Here’s something to consider… the better the home looks, the faster it will rent and the fewer showings you will have to deal with. Bottom line: it’s definitely in your interest to have the property looking its best when we begin showings.
We put together some tips to help you get the home in show-ready condition:
- Ensure the yard is well-kept (front and back) and the overall property has nice curb appeal
- Pick up all laundry and have clothes put away
- Ensure the bathrooms are clean
- Pick up any clutter
- Don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink
- Tidy up bedrooms, including making the beds
- If you have pets, please have them put up
We sincerely appreciate your help with this and if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us!