Now that you’ve signed your Lease, there are a few items that still need accomplished prior to move-in. Please read below and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
1. Security Deposit – if you haven’t already, please log into your Tenant Portal and pay the required Security Deposit. We require the full deposit within 24 hours of signing the Lease. Your move-in, unfortunately, cannot be scheduled until we receive the Security Deposit. You are obviously free to come to our Office if you would rather pay in person.
2. Utilities – please ensure that all utilities are placed into your name by the move-in date. As part of our move-in requirement, you must provide your utility confirmation numbers to our Office prior to move-in. Please note that keys will not be transferred to you without the account numbers. While we can provide you a list of common utility companies that may service your area, we may, or may not, know the exact utilities for your home.
3. Schedule Your Move-In – as you may know, we provide a lockbox move-in. Once you have fulfilled all the move-in requirements, we will provide you a lockbox code the day of move-in so you can move at your convenience. It’s critical to follow all lockbox instructions noted in your Lease Addendum.
4. First Month’s Rent – we require that your First Month’s Rent is paid at least 72 hours prior to move-in. Unless otherwise agreed upon in advance, we will not conduct the move-in without receipt of the First Mont’s Rent.
5. Move-In Evaluation –A link to complete your move-in evaluation will be emailed to you within 48 hours. Once received, You will have 48 hours to note any cosmetic issues. Urgent items or maintenance repairs should be called in or submitted through your Resident Portal .