Now that you’ve signed your Lease, there are a few items that still need accomplished prior to move-in. Please read below and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
1. Security Deposit – if you haven’t already, please sign up with Rhino to review your security deposit policy. Once you have approved the policy, please make an account, so you can easily edit information and make payments.
With Rhino, Residents have the option of paying the deposit in full or making monthly payments. We require you to pay the deposit in full or set up a monthly payment plan with Rhino within 24 hours of signing the lease. Your move-in, unfortunately, cannot be scheduled until then. You are obviously free to come to our Office if you would rather pay in person.
2. Utilities – please ensure that all utilities are placed into your name by the move-in date. As part of our move-in requirement, you must provide your utility confirmation numbers to our Office prior to move-in. Please note that keys will not be transferred to you without the account numbers. While we can provide you a list of common utility companies that may service your area, we may, or may not, know the exact utilities for your home.
3. Schedule Your Move-In – as you may know, we provide a lockbox move-in. Once you have fulfilled all the move-in requirements, we will provide you a lockbox code the day of move-in so you can move at your convenience. It’s critical to follow all lockbox instructions noted in your Lease Addendum.
4. First Month’s Rent – we require that your First Month’s Rent is paid at least 72 hours prior to move-in. Unless otherwise agreed upon in advance, we will not conduct the move-in without receipt of the First Mont’s Rent.
5. Move-In Evaluation – Your Move-In Evaluation will be available at your Resident Portal under the Documents Tab. A link to a rebuttal report will be emailed to you upon move-in. You will have 48 hours to make any changes to the report before it becomes final.