We’re here to ensure that your home operates as it should. We have a full array of contractors available to take care of virtually any maintenance issue. While the Owner of the home is responsible for most maintenance issues, our Tenants, per their lease, are expected to conduct some maintenance items. You can find the complete list of responsibilities in your Lease in Clause 11.
For faster service, please be certain that all maintenance requests are submitted through your Tenant Portal.
Below are some items that you may be responsible for during your stay:
1. Landscaping – Unless provided by the HOA, all Tenants are required to not only mow the grass, but also conduct regular trimming of all bushes and shrubs, pull weeds from all landscaped areas and rake leaves. We do not expect Tenants to trim trees, mulch, or fertilize the yard, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
2. Pest Control – All of our homes should be delivered to the Tenant free of bugs and pests. If bugs and pests are reported during the first 7 days of your residency, we will take care of any required treatments. However, after the first 7 days, pest control is the Tenant’s responsibility. Most pests can be managed with inexpensive, over-the-counter products.
3. Clogged Drains/Toilets – The same, 7-day rule applies to any clogged drains or toilets. Most drain issues can be solved with a plunger or over-the-counter products as well. The exception to this rule includes main drain lines.
4. Light Bulbs/Batteries – All Tenants are required to replace any burned out light bulbs or batteries that may fail.
5. Water Softener Salt – If your property comes with a working water softener, you are required to provide the appropriate salt. Failure to do so could result in a charge against your Security Deposit if damage occurs.