So, you are considering making the leap to becoming a Landlord.
Being a Landlord can be a wonderfully rewarding experience but, as you might already know, there are many things to consider:
- What insurance do I need as a Landlord?
- Do I really need to hire a Property Manager?
- How much rent should I charge for my rental property?
Whether you choose to use a Property Manager, or manage the property on your own, you’ll want to fully educate yourself before making the decision.
When you become a Landlord, you effectively start a small business, so it’s important to prepare yourself accordingly.
We’re happy to discuss your situation and see how we can help.
Resources Picked for You:
1. How Much Rent Should I Charge for My Indianapolis Rental Property?
2. Do I Really Need to Hire a Property Manager?
3. What Insurance do I need as a Landlord?
4. 3 Things to Consider Before Becoming a Landlord in Indianapolis
5. 7 Tips to Convert Your Primary Residence Into an Indianapolis Rental Property
6. How Much Will I Spend on Maintenance for My Indianapolis Rental Home?
7. Pros/Cons: Renting My Home to Family and Friends
8. New Landlord Checklist